Friday, March 7, 2008

Morning Coffee

I woke up very happy today
I keep reminding myself
As I always think of God
Seeing us all the time and I keep thinking of God Saying:
"I gave you this challenge
What are you to do with it?
See how you want it to beAnd live what you see
It is you who creates it
Never underestimate
the power of loving your own soul
For only then can you love another's
For only then can you propel your life as you see it
For only then can you see
It is not that you deserve it or not
It is simply that you can see it
accept it And learn the growth it came to provide you."

Look at life that way
Know that God sees your everything
And there is nothing to hide
Not even from myself
Give everyone around you
All the space they need
And let them teach you who they are
Not who you want them to be That is the only way to learn
The only way to see yourself enough to see them Life IS beautiful
Life is truth

No comments: